About Pat Sharr
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Winter Garden real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in Winter Garden, Ocoee, Clermont, Minneola and Groveland, please contact me.
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer For Over 38 Years
- Top Agent *2003*, *2004*, 2001 &Top Listing & Selling Agent For 2002*Top Agent For Most Listings Sold
- Specialized In Residential Homes For Over 38 Years
- Unique and Effective Negotiating Strategy
- Advertises All Listings-24 Hours A Day
- Agressive Marketing, Sound Administration
- Top Notch Team-Mortgage Broker & Title Company
- Sold Everything From Condos To Mansions
- Specialize In Ocoee, Winter Garden, Oakland, Clermont, Minneola and Groveland